Friday, March 2, 2012

Workshop Mania... Double Embossing

Well Friday isn't over yet! Here are a couple of the double embossing projects that we will create in our workshop tomorrow.  I saw this technique and fell in love with it.  It gave me just one more avenue of creativity! You will enjoy it as well.
The Double Embossing is created with the use of an embossing folder enhanced with embossing powder.  It is so clever and creates such a beautiful look!
 



I have also fallen in love with the butterfly stamp and punch, aren't they just lovely?




And last but never least, the tulip embossing folder, simple yet elegant.
(and that great butterfly stamp and punch!)





I know we will have tons of fun so I hope to see you tomorrow at Denny's on Herndon and Blackstone between 1 pm and 6 pm!
Happy creating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very colorful! hope you had a wonderful workshop.
hugs, m

Blog Archive