Monday, February 27, 2012

March Workshop is Approaching!

Well here it is too many days have past far too quickly!  March is almost upon us and it is time once again for our monthly workshop!

This month's feature workshop is Double Embossing!  You will love this technique and the wow it will bring to your project whether it is a card, scrap book page or 3D project.

Please join me and my team on Saturday March 3rd for this exciting technique.  You may bring your own supplies which would consist of white or cream card stock, your favorite paper, stamp set and ink.  Some adhesives and embellishments.  Or you may simply just bring yourself and a friend!  I will have supplies on hand for your use.   With so many events on the horizon I expect you will be able to produce several projects during our time together.

By Thursday or Friday I will have the projects posted for you to view.


I hope to see you at the workshop!

Location:
Denny's Restaurant
30 E. Herndon Ave
Fresno, Ca. 93720

Please RSVP on my web site: http://www.lifesmoments.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Blog Archive