Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Calendar/Dates/Time...


There is something very important all of you must know about your IPhone...it does not show holidays!  I would be perfectly happy without holidays, okay, maybe not.  Which brings me to the next calendar issue:  The workshop will not be on April 7th the day before Easter...As a matter of fact I will be in transit to pick up my lovely Grand babies :)  But, the good news is the workshop will be held on Saturday April 14th!  Hope your ready for some foldin'.


In the meantime I made this wonderful Dresser card.  The idea came from another Stampin'UP demonstrator. The card is easy and can be made for any occasion. I made one for my new nephew, Ryden, this weekend...but...I... did not take...a ....picture(cough). It was very cute though!



Another important note:  Sale-a-Bration ends March 31st.... so don't forget to place your orders!  For every $50 you spend you receive one free item from the Sal-a-Bration Catalogue.  Don't miss it!

Have a wonderful Day my crafty friends!

1 comment:

Kathy Skinner (Kat) said...

I LOVE this card. Would you mind sharing instructions on how to make this card? Thank you. Love your projects:)

Blog Archive