Monday, August 6, 2012

Fan Fair

The new papers from the annual catalogue are extremely beautiful and I have had a wonderful time working with them.  I have been working on several projects at once and the one below is a paper bag mini album featuring the new paper line "Fan Fair".  I have not complete the album but it has a good start and I want to share the progress so far.  The album is the inspiration from a youtube tutorial by  steffogal1.






I have only just begun!  The wonderful thing is the tags are all a part of the paper and all I had to do was cut them out and layer them with complimentary paper.  There are a lot of pockets and tags for pictures and journaling.  Such fun!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Terri Orr said...

So, so pretty! Love this paper, and your little album is gorgeous!

Frenchie said...

Ooh BEAUITIFUL , love that !! And your albumis al so BEAUITIFUL ... Very crafty !!

Blog Archive