Tuesday, March 13, 2012





Spring has sprung and it's time for Pals Blog Hop! Today the Stampin' Pretty Pals are sharing some fabulous Spring themed cards and projects that we think you'll enjoy! You've probably hopped over from Maggie's at Maggie Made Cards, I'm stop number 17 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for spring themed paper projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track

Well all I could think of was Happy St. Patrick's Day and the wearin' o the green! 
And who says a heart must be for Valentines day?   Those framelits Heart collection are  pretty versatile.




Supplies:
Papers: Twitterpatted DSP and Pear Pizzazz Card Stock for the Heart Box. Black, Whisper White, Garden Green Card Stock and Beyond the Garden DSP for the St. Patricks Day Card. 

Stamps: P.S. I Love You #125462 (c); Happy St. Patrick's #125457 (w); Mixed Bunch #125537 (c)

Other tools:  Framelits Dies Hearts Collection #125599;Blossom Punch #125603 and 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon in Pear Pizzazz #125568

Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Leah at Leah's Stampin Corner, stop number 18 on the Spring Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!











9 comments:

Margaret Moody said...

I love all of your St. Patrick's Day inspired projects, Leslie! Love how you created your shamrock using the heart image! Hope you have a great St. Patty's Day!

Linda Fisher said...

I'm all about a heart on St. Patricks Day! It's just beautiful, I need to get on board and make one of these myself. Very NICE!

Anonymous said...

Oh Leslie, this is too cute! Fill that beauty up with some candy and I'll send you my addy! What a pretty keepsake! TFS!

Unknown said...

i really like this heart box. any details on how you made it with the heartlits? thanks!

Maggie Mata said...

You make the BEST paper project! So beautiful! =)

Becky said...

What a gorgeous heart box!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love how the pleated ribbon finishes off the box.
hugs, m

Wild West Paper Arts said...

Very nice projects! Love the box.

Leslie said...

Hi Jenn, The box is from the Occasions Mini Catalogue top of page 9. The top and bottom were cut from the largest heart framelit. The bottom side is 1 inch by 16 inch and the top side is approx 1/8 to 1/4 larger to fit over the bottom. I used the 2nd heart framelit to place the side onto the bottom and top paper. I glued it do with regular craft glue (white but turns clear when it dries). I used demenisional tape to adhere the ribbon. I hope this helps! Thank you for your lovely comment!

Blog Archive