Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Paper Pal Arts Playtime!  This sketch was a challenge for me.  But in the end I won!  Stampin'UP has a cleaver stamp in the stamp set Pursuit of Happiness that states..."Everything will be okay in the end. If it isn't okay, it isn't the end."   I love that stamp!   It says it all.

I chose the "smart looking" Mocha Morning Specialty papers and used my earthy colors of ink and card stock. I was then able to include the antique brads to add some flair.  Here is the sketch.

And my card:



Take a peak at my new page "workshops" where you will find upcoming workshops, projects, tutorials and pictures of cards and pages from my workshop participants!

Have a beautiful life (you only get one!)

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

So crisp and clean! Nicely done!

Blog Archive