Friday, January 13, 2012

January Workshop Sneek Peek!

 Tomorrow is my very first workshop!  I am looking forward to spending time with all my craft loving friends!  I have provided a sneek peek for the workshop.  The sketch is compliments of Mojo Monday.  The designer is Julee Tilman.  I love this site, it is absolutely stellar! 


I used a 5 x 7 size card and  my fun Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper from Stampin'UP!

Card Ingredients:

Papers:  Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper, Calapso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White and Lucky Limeade card stock all from Stampin'UP!

Ink: Calapso Coral,  Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder (Stampin'UP!, I love coordinating stuff...)

Stamps: Bring on the Cake #121958 (c),121899(w);  Word Play120651 (c),120308 (w); Send Me Soaring 125442 (c),125440 (w)

Embellishments:  Designer printed brads 2011-2013 "in-color"   in  colors of Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and the beautiful pleated ribbon in Pear Pizzazz.  The ribbon is from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

Wishing you all a great weekend and hope to see you at the workshop!

Location:  Denny's
1110 Shaw Ave
Fresno, Ca.
Just past First Street
1:00 pm to 6:00 pm


2 comments:

Maggie Mata said...

Your two cards are so cute. I wish I had an eye for color the way you do. =)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic workshop cards!

Hugs, M

Blog Archive